Tuesday, June 4, 2013

More Music Posted - Happy Dude & Rajneesh

Hey people - I'm posting more music on these pages. I know, I know . . . I'm slow - but hey I have a full-time job. I've got a huge catalog of songs and I'm cleaning up the sound quality on all the old stuff and tweaking the new stuff. Go to The Sonic Dimension Page and view my video of "Happy Dude". Recorded in Detroit - it has Detroit attitude Uh huh! The video is also available on Youtube. Then check out an oldie released by TeknoGeek GoonSquad back in '09 recorded in Chicago. This tune is called "Rajneesh" and is written as a soundtrack. I wanted to mix my love of the music of India and blending jungle sounds and the necessary rock guitar.

Help Support This Blog

Exciting Blog List

check out this spooky tune:

News Flash from the North Pole