Saturday, May 18, 2013

New Samplers and Song Posted

Hi Everybody! I just uploaded 2 samplers: "Uncle Monkey" for the lighter side of music (Novelty instrumental) and "My King" a heavy song with horns and a fusion of rock jazz and blues, along with my acoustic guitar. This is a vocal song but edited for the sampler. Also, I uploaded the full version of El Destructo Mundo. An abridged version was available for it back in 2009-10 through Tune Core, this is the complete song which opens with missiles firing and explosion. The song shows that if we blow up the world, somehow we will survive a la Twilight Zone. Mixture of metal and jazz - I love to blend styles together. My King is on the God Rules page and Uncle Monkey and El Destructo Mundo are on the Mad Experiment page.

Help Support This Blog

Exciting Blog List

check out this spooky tune:

News Flash from the North Pole