Saturday, October 4, 2014

News Updates on New Music

Hello everybody! 

I am so excited about my new solo album that I am just a "Happy Dude"! So excited that I added a new page (at top) for you to click. 

I am really feelin' GOOD
I am just a Happy Dude
Just click "News Updates" and you will get the latest buzz about all the crazy music I am making. The new album "Fire of Love", which will be available soon, features some great new songs, and some remixes. 

Some of the songs were previewed on Reverbnation. These were demos but have been remastered and remixed and put into the ultimate listening pleasure tests. Now it's just a matter of time to get this music extravaganza into your hands! 

 And don't think I will be sitting on my laurels while you guys are playing some of my tunes such as Fire of Love, The Rescue, and The Gate to the Sonic Dimension. No. I just finished recording all the music tracks for my Mad Experiment album. I will be adding the vocals as the icing on the cake.

The music for this album is somewhat experimental but it takes rock and roll to another level. Here's a comparison between the 2 albums: the music of Fire of Love is arena rock - played live and loud and your ears will be ringing for two weeks. The music from Mad Experiment is music to play at parties and dances. Well, that's the difference. 

Now you may be asking yourself, "Why did he record to two types of music? Why not just stay consistent with one?" The answer, grasshopper, is that I love multi genres of music, as you already know. How many musicians play and record Horror soundtracks, Hard Rock, Acoustic Blues and also play and record religious songs, pseudo-comedy and electronica? To answer your second question, Plato, I am being consistent as my second solo album will be similar to the first "Fire of Love"

Mad Experiment is aptly titled because that is what it is. Whereas my solo stuff, such as Fire of Love, will not get any radio airplay, the Mad Experiment stuff will on alternative radio. You can thank Frank Zappa for paving the way of Alternative Music. In the meantime, keep your eyes peeled for "Fire Of Love" and check back occasionally to the News Updates.

Help Support This Blog

Exciting Blog List

check out this spooky tune:

News Flash from the North Pole