Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Album Update

Hey everybody! This is just little update about my new album.

We made a few song changes and we're doing the final mastering. We expect to release it through CD Baby and have it available on many of the aggregate stores such as Google Play and as usual, Amazon and others. Album design is going a little slow, too.

So while I'm waiting for that, I'm working on some cover songs to release this year, as well as a narration project. Also getting the Driven album remixed as well as putting vocals to the Mad Experiment album.

 Alas it takes time so my blogging and social media hopping has been rare lately. I've had a guitar or mike in my hand more than a computer keyboard. Nevertheless, I don't want you to forget me so I thought I'd give you this update.

Help Support This Blog

Exciting Blog List

check out this spooky tune:

News Flash from the North Pole