Monday, May 11, 2015

New Song Release: Day of Dark Shadows

A Song About Evil
Announcing the release of my new song composition, the haunting music titled Day of Dark Shadows.



This song had been gathering some cobwebs down at the old mausoleum and I thought it time to revive it and re-record, remix and master it. In the vein of Barnabas Collins favorite Gothic Horror soap opera "Dark Shadows", yet new and it has nothing to do with Dark Shadows except for the fact that the song and many of my compositions are the result of the inspiration I receive from composer Robert Cobert.

 I have more background on this song here :Songs About Evil.

It's pretty scarey, not campy but meant to instill fear. I don't write songs to glorify evil - sorry. However, if you want to learn more about my reason, then click the link Song about evil.

You can also listen to the song here:





This song is also the premier song of my new music division:


Pretty cool? SHARE THIS:

Help Support This Blog

Exciting Blog List

check out this spooky tune:

News Flash from the North Pole